Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ready or Not...SharePoint 2010!

Well, I have finally done it! With three virtual machines running variations of the new SharePoint 2010, I am ready to start blogging about the new version. I still love 2007 and will keep posting about it as well. I know some people are not ready to make the leap yet. However, I was lucky enough to earn the position of Technical Editor for the new SharePoint 2010 Inside and Out book that is soon to be published and I have been sandboxing my little heart out trying to make each chapter a reality.

Also I have recently procured the new book by Todd Klindt, Shane Young and Steve Caravajal called "SharePoint 2010 Administration" and cannot WAIT to dig in! BTW, Shane Young is one of my very favorites and I have had the pleasure of teaching in his footsteps at SharePoint Solutions. I will keep you posted on the book and any new SharePoint 2010 tidbits I pick up along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment